IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MEASURE BEFORE SELECTING SIZE
Suitable for Male and Female
Measure while standing and sitting.
Belly Button/Midsection Measurement :
Small: 25 - 31" (65 - 80cm)
Medium: 29 - 35.5" (75 - 90cm)
Large: 33 - 39" (85 - 100cm)
XLarge: 37 - 43.2" (95 - 110cm)
XXLarge: 41 - 47" (105 - 120cm)
The total measurement is around your midsection(belly button). The Velcro straps make sure it is a nice fit on anyone.
Height of the product(all sizes): 18" (46 cm)
Need a Larger Size? Check this Posture Brace out
BONUS: The Natural Posture Improvement Guide E-Book included with purchase ($7.99 value).
The guide includes step by step instructions on corrective stretches and exercises and tips on how to use posture support devices.
Need help deciding what brace to get? Take our Posture Advisor Quiz which will guide you in finding the absolute best product for your situation. Click Here to take the quiz.
- This Posture Support is designed to help pull the shoulders back and straighten the Spine
- Retractable elastic strap
- This support belt is adjustable and can accommodate many different types of figures.
- Easily hides under any clothing.
- Simple and effective at an affordable price.
- Great for people who sit all day
- Back support helps correct poor posture
- Pulls shoulder back to correct posture
- Provides gentle back support
- Prevention of adolescent humpback & forward head
- Non restricting uni-sex design for men and women
- Fully adjustable, comfortable & easy to wear
How to Properly Wear a Posture Brace/Corrector:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
Using Your Brace Long term:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture.
If you have any questions or need help with anything we are here for you! Please contact us here.
The Natural Posture offers free exchanges and returns because we want to help you improve your posture.
We have thousands of happy customers who have improved their posture with us.
We are the posture improvement experts. We promise to help your posture or you will get your money back.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please let us know.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance. Email us at email@example.com